October 4, 2011

Window shelf



Window shelf 


So the other day I was at Home Depot and they were having a sale on their indoor plants, 3 for 10 bucks.  I couldn't pass up a deal like that! So I bought them without knowing where I was going to put them.  These particular plants required medium sun light.  So I thought of the idea of building a shelf in front of my window high enough so that my little boy couldn't get into them.  
I bought some plywood and then put it together with 1" corner braces.  After I got it built, I fastened it to the ceiling to help secure it.  You could also paint it if you wanted... but I liked the looks of the natural wood.  If you need some inspiration I would suggest you turn on some home improvement and then get to work!














No comments:

01 09 10