December 14, 2011

Stenciled Pillows

Stenciled pillows for the boys room.

I was organizing my craft/laundry room and came across a elephant stencil and thought it would make a cute pillow. I also had the idea to put the boys names on a pillow.  So I got to work and sewed a couple pillows together and then made stencils of the boys names.  

To make make the stencils I printed the boys names on card stock then cut them out with an exacto knife. Then I used a fabric paint to sponged onto the pillows.   














We would love to hear your lovely thoughts!  Also go to the top of our blog and feed our fish!  I'm sure they're hungry.  

1 comment:

Kelly Brown said...

I am a big fan of this project. I am going to add this to my list when I do my boys room. I love this blog because i think your ideas are wonderful!

01 09 10