May 14, 2012

Vintage Friendship Earrings



Vintage Friendship Earrings.
Here are some earrings I made and called them "friendship earings" because they are the perfect little gift to give to a friend! I also included a poem I wrote about friends in hopes it will help brighten up their day! 

Here is where you can get a pair if you would like!




  Thanks to my beautiful Sisters for helping model the earrings;)


Friendship

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
Audrey Hepburn

What would we do without friends?  I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and friendships in my life. 

Here is the poem. I hope you like it! 

Friends are there for comfort, support, and love.  
They help you keep moving when times get rough. 
 They are there to lean on, through the thick and the thin.  
They are there to share your darkest secrets and your troubles within.  
A friend is there to wash your sorrows away. 
They can turn a cloudy sky into a sun shining day.  
Wherever you are and where ever you go, 
try to be a friend even to those you may not know.
Even a smile can make someones day.
So stop worrying so much about yourself  
and become somebody's friend today. 

Love, Me <3




No comments:

01 09 10