June 27, 2012

No Hemming Needed


Turn your leggings into shorts!
Why? you ask.  Well I say, why not?! 



Okay are you ready for the step by step instructions? okay.

1. Cut the leggings to the length of shorts you want. 

2. Well, there isn't any further instructions, you're done!
 No hemming needed! Which I am total fan of.
 


 
 
 
Do I look bow legged in the last picture?  I do don't I.

Here are a few ideas of how to use the bottom half of the leggings that was cut off . 

1. Cut the leggings into 1 inch strips.


2. Put a safety pin on the end of three strands and then braid them together.


Now you can use it as a belt or a head band! I personally like the belt idea.


 
{Photos by Skyler Sorensen Photography} 

xoXox
--------------------

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You are so talented! I love how you even used the extra fabric you cut off! Those legging shorts look so cute on you! If I had your legs I'd definitely make some.

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

01 09 10