August 6, 2012

A Perfect Morning.

First of all, I have the most amazing hubby ever.  Second of all, yesterday was his 27th birthday!  Geez he's getting old;)   I helped the boys make a birthday card for him and they went and woke him up with birthday kisses and showed him the card they made.  We spent the morning together, ate breakfast, got the boys ready then went to church.  After church we went to my parents to celebrate his birthday with them.  My Mom spoiled him with one of his favorite meals, white grape juice chicken. It was delicious! And later this week we will celebrate his birthday with his family. We really are so blessed and  have the best families ever!



A perfect morning.
My idea for a perfect morning would be to wake up before the boys, start boiling water for my tea (I'm really loving hibiscus blueberry tea these days, I would definitely recommend it).  While it's steaming I do yoga for at least 20 minutes.  Then sit on my back porch and enjoy sips of tea while meditating and planning out my day.  Then go shower and get myself dressed and ready for the day (really a big accomplishment) Then prepare breakfast and set it out on the table all before the boys wake up. Then take Ollie out to go potty, feed the fish, and water the garden.  And then... the boys can wake up both in the best of moods.

Sounds nice doesn't it?   If your mornings are like this, please tell me your secret!   I just started reading a book called, "How To Stop Worrying and Start Living". I love it.  It was written in 1948 by one of my favorite Authors, Dale Carnegie.  Some of my favorite quotes from the book are, "If you have a lemon, make a lemonade", "Don't try to saw sawdust", and "Live life as if you don't expect to see the dawn."   Even though this "so called" perfect morning would be oh so nice, I'm just grateful for everyday I am blessed with to spend with my sweet family and hope to live each day to the fullest.  The End.

Hear no evil, speak no evil.
My two little wise monkeys. 





No comments:

01 09 10