September 5, 2012

Chalkboard Table

Project #6

So originally for this project, I was going to go buy a little table and paint the top of it with chalkboard paint for the boys to draw on with chalk. But then I thought, Oh hey, I could just paint the other side of the car table I found for them at the thrift store a couple months ago. Duh.

The top of the table comes off so I could just flip it around and paint the other side with the chalkboard paint.  Then I could flip the table top either way, and it would be like a two in one table of fun! Just go with it. 



(I painted on one layer, let it dry, then painted on one more layer.)


Annnnd herrre we have it.  One chalkboard/car table! 





Oh the life of a child.

For those of you who have kids, you know how fun and rewarding it is to watch them play happily together, it's the best.

For me I feel like I was meant to be a mother and there is nothing better. 
I can't picture my life without my boys, personally I think it would be rather dull and boring. 
They just make life so much fun and entertaining. 

Being a mother is the best and I wouldn't change a thing!


1 comment:

Anika Tauai said...

I love this! How heavy is the table top? Pretty easy to flip over? I want to make a train/car table for my son for Christmas, and it would be awesome to be able to flip it and have a lego top on the other side.

01 09 10