October 17, 2012

In the Kitchen

So lately I have been trying to be a better house wife by making better-healthy-meals. It's a work in progress. 

I used to cook with couscous a lot when I was in Italy, I really liked how easy it was to make. So I thought I'd try it out on the family. I'm all about easy healthy meals. 





Ingredients

-Couscous
-Tofurky
-Red and Green peppers
-Red onion
-carrots

*Cook the couscous in a separate pan.
Cut and steam all the veggies just to soften them up a bit. You want them to still have a little crunch. 
Cook the tofurky in butter or olive oil in a sauce pan on low/medium heat. 
After the tofurky is cooked, cut it into small chunks.
Then combined all the ingredients together in a bowl to serve.
And enjoy!

Another healthy snack idea.



<<>><<>><<>><<>><<XO>><<>><<>><<>><<>>>

No comments:

01 09 10