You will need...
- Scrapbook paper
- A circle punch
- Thread & Needle
- A circle loop
1. Punch out all the circles.
2. Cut a long piece of thread and tie a double knot at the end of the end of the thread.
3. Slip the needle through the untied end of the thread and thread it through the middle of one circle.
4. Tie another double knot 2 inches apart from the circle and repeat step number 3.
5. Once you get the desired length of circles tie it to the loop.
6. Once you get all the circle strands on the loop (I did 6), tie two strings across the top of the loop forming an X, then tie a long piece of thread in the middle of the X and hang it from the ceiling.
Tip: Honestly this project was not what I would call easy. It requires a lot of patience and time. But I am definitely very happy with the way it turned out!