June 6, 2013

// S U M M E R \\

Me, Lindsy, Jamie, & my Sister Chantelle.
A couple weeks ago, some of our good friends came to visit.
We love it when they come into town! 
I wish the weekend never ended.

Between the 4 of us, we have 6 boys and one girl with two more on the way.
Lindsy and I are due around the same time!

All of our kids are the best of friends.
I love that even though we don't see each other as much, when we do, we can just pick up right where we left off. 
I think that's what makes a good friend.

Someone you don't have to talk to everyday,
 but when you need them, they are there for you.


xoXox

..........................................................

Some of my favorite swim wear for kids this summer.


For Boys




For Girls






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey - No food at the pool! ;)

Love the Stripes!!!

01 09 10