You will need--->>>
1 box of pectin
3 1/4 Cups of crushed Strawberries. (Fresh or Frozen)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
4 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
*Makes about 7 cups of jam
1. Wash & rinse plastic containers or glass jars.
2. Prepare fruit by crushing or blending fruit. (if you use frozen strawberries, make sure to let them thaw out for a couple hours before you try and crush them. You can use a potato crusher if you want the jam to have chunks of fruit in it. I prefer to blend mine. Just make sure not to puree the fruit.
3. Pour the fruit and lemon juice into a large bowl.
4. Pour sugar into a separate bowl.
5. Gradually stir 1 box pectin into the fruit. Mix thoroughly and set aside for 30 mins stiring every 5 mins to dissolve pectin.
6. Pour 1 cup light corn syrup into fruit mixture & mix well.
7. Stir in sugar gradually to the fruit mixture until completely dissolved.
8. Pour into your prepared containers, leaving 1/2 inch space at the top for expansion during freezing time.
9. Let stand at room temperature 24 hours until set. Then Freeze or store in your fridge.
*Refrigerate up to 3 weeks. Or store in freezer for up to a year. (Thaw in refrigerator.)