November 15, 2013

Photo Diary - 11.13.2013

11.13.2013
The spinach is growing out of control right now, I have so much I don't know what to do with it all! I got a few ideas and recipes some friends shared with me that I'm excited to try. like this one and this one.
Finally, finally got this project done that i have been telling myself to do all summer. 
I really love how it turned out. Not only that, I love how each picture tells a story, our story.
These will be a great treasure to have.
Oh Gibby lou, just so tiny and cute all da time.
Happiest baby gull on earth wearing Mama's jammies.
I was going through my baby album and found some pictures of me wearing the same outfit Gibson is wearing the photos above ^^^ I love that my mom saved some of my baby stuff. It's fun seeing Gibby in them.
Doing a little dance to, "What does the fox say".
Helping me check off our to do list. We are making progress;)
Our story time was interrupted by a little puppet show. All Nixon's idea.

xoXox

No comments:

01 09 10