November 29, 2013

The fest








 
This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our place. It almost made me feel old. I was in charge of preparing the turkey and getting it into the oven. During the processes, I considered becoming vegetarian, twice. 

Everyone showed up around 11 to help with the food and entertaining the wee ones. Kylie and Kenny ended up taking them to the park while we got everything ready and out on the table.
 
Around 2, we ate.
 
Everything turned out so yummy! even the turkey I might add. 

After a delicious meal with good company the activities for the day consisted of, drawing names for Christmas, crochet, card games, Christmas movies, looking through Black Friday ads, cleaning up, then later, skyping Ev's family. 
 
The day went really well and flew by way too fast. I didn't want it to end.

I'm so thankful for both of our families and for how close we all are. 
And for all of their love and support!
 
Now it's time to start decorating for Christmas!:))
 
xoXox

No comments:

01 09 10