April 22, 2014

The Modern Macrame

                              
I am so excited to share with you what I have been up to this past little while. I have already received so much love and support from close friends and family. I could not be doing this do without them. I still feel very inadequate and a little vulnerable at times but I am very excited about this new endeavor. I am stepping way out of my comfort zone and it feels a little scary but I feel like this will be a great thing. Who knows where this will take us, but I am in it wholeheartedly and giving it my all. Wish me luck!


Website
themodernmacrame.com

Instagram
@modern_macrame

Facebook page
The Modern Macrame

Etsy Shop
themodernmacrame

Email
themodern.macrame@gmail.com


You can Email me with any questions you might have! Thanks so much for your love and support!

xoXox


No comments:

01 09 10