June 2, 2014

Feltman Brothers | Vintage Clothing for Babies & Toddlers

                       

Last week, my Sister Chantelle and I put together this fun - early 1900's inspired - photo shoot for Feltman Brothers. All of their clothing is timeless, hand embroidered clothing for newborns and toddlers since 1916.

We each picked out one of our favorite outfits for our little ones.  I couldn't believe the quality of the clothing, even the packaging was impressive.  It's definitely obvious the care that goes into making these clothes.

For Gibby, I chose the Fly Sleeve Bishop Dress with Pearls and Chantelle chose the Creeper with Boat Appliqué outfit for Copelin.  I couldn't believe how adorable they looked!

To see more timeless vintage pieces, you can check them out here.

Also, there is a 10% off code for my readers!
Use FB10 to receive your 10% off. 

**Bonnet used in some of the photos was mine from when I was a babe.



xoXox

No comments:

01 09 10