June 11, 2014

The little things







I love being a Mom.

Growing up, my plans of what I wanted to be when I got older often changed.

An Artist
A dancer
A singer/guitarist
Maybe an Actor?
A model...

It really just depended on the day.

But the one thing that never changed, was the fact that I knew one day I was going to be a Mom. 

And I still can't believe that day has come.

I'm a Mom,
wow, really?

It still sounds a little crazy to me.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.

 I'm a Mom to some of the most beautiful children.
How did I get so lucky? really?

I have been trying to make more of a conscious effort 
to enjoy the little things about my little ones.

Because honestly, it scares the crap out of me how fast they are growing up.

A few little things about today...

Nixon sneaking brownies this morning - but also brought me a piece so that it would make it okay.

The boys bathing as they sang along with papa bear to the music as he got ready for school.

Jovi getting sooo excited when I found his blue Power Ranger  and him running off giggling and
smiling as he went to show Nixon what I found.

Nixon finding this bag of M&M's in the car and as he eats them tells me,
 "M&M's are chocolate Skittles Mom"
Haha he makes me laugh. That Nixon sure is a smart one. 

Gibby giving me open mouth - wet kisses on my mouth and nose and laughing when I would try and do it back to her. 

Taking the little ones to see papa bears new studio salon and them getting so excited when I opened the door to the salon. Then getting confused when they couldn't find Daddy. --
I guess I should have specified that he wasn't going to be there, we were just going to go look at it while he was at school.

It makes my heart so happy how much they love him. 

Bathing Gibby at my Mom's house and seeing her so happy as she slashed around and got us both wet.

Nixon calling Gibby a "sweetie pie" as he pats her on top of her head.

Being a Mama really is a blessing.
And I'm trying my best to be the best that I can be for them.



xoXox

No comments:

01 09 10