5 Tips on Creating a Work Space for your Home
- 1- Natural light is key. If possible, try and set your office space in a well lit area. Next to a window is always a good idea, it allows a lot of natural lighting in. Having your space in a dark corner can be depressing and cloud your creative mind to work.
- 2- Keep it clean and simple. Too much clutter can be distracting and interfere with your creative thinking as well. Tuck things away when they aren't being used.
- 3- Create Harmony. Try to have the decor blend with the rest of the room, (if it isn't in a room of its own) Remember harmony is key with making the room all flow together.
- 4- Stay inspired. Hang things up that inspire you or put them on our desk. Also having pictures of your loved one's can help keep you motivated and inspired to work.
- 5- Greenery. This is a must. Plants make people happier. It's like bringing the outside in and a breath of fresh air. Which is always a good thing when sitting behind a computer screen for a long period of time.
This little fam is definitely my inspiration.
Love Forever & Always
This metal wall art was designed here.
I've been on the search for a fun unique business card that fits me and my style for quite some time.
I was pretty excited when I found these unique square design business cards! They were a must have.
The hanging flower pots are from The Modern Macrame here.
"Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices."
"Integrity is the essence of everything successful."
-F. Buckminister Fuller
(The man in the picture above ^^)