September 18, 2011

Vintage Lace Diaper

                                                                  Vintage Lace Diaper.

 This diaper was very easy to make and it turned out really cute! I cut out the fabric into the shape of a diaper and simply sewed on strips of lace.  The bow was very easy as well.  I twisted up the fabric and then glued it together as I wrapped it into a circle.  For the center, I cut up an old bead necklace and then attached the vail to the back. And WaaLaa!










Post by Tayli

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute idea! Love it!

Crystal said...

cute!!!! She's adorable!

Longwell Kort said...

I am a mother of 4 and honest diapers always worked for my kids. You just go with what works for your child. I also have noticed that they work differently for different ages as well. Good idea to try a few out before you buy the jumbo packs.
honest diaper

01 09 10