January 11, 2012

Finger Painting


Finger painting with pudding.
A fun activity for you and your kiddos

When I was little, I remember my Mom letting us finger paint with chocolate pudding, It was so much fun!  We would paint pictures and get to eat the paint at the same time!  
  So today me and my Sister let our little ones try it out.  I'm pretty sure there was a lot more eating then painting going on... Nixon kept saying, "more please!" haha. They had a lot of fun.






Nixon & Haiven 




I even got a chocolaty kiss! mmmm



Their chocolate master pieces.


 Today's spotlighted item

2 comments:

Kelly Brown said...

Haha, I love how dirty Nixon's face is He is too funny!

dulce de leche said...

Cool i found this website on ask.com. I'm new here :). That is a very creative idea. My name is Ariana if you see my moms picture it's not me. I'm only seven years old too. Hi

01 09 10