May 29, 2012

House Work

Didn't I just clean this yesterday?








Some days I would like to think that I stay on top of the house work.  But most days this isn't the case.  I often think of how nice it would be to have a Nanny.  But then I remember that I really don't want a Nanny because I want to be the one to take care of my family and responsibilities.
I guess it's good for me because it keeps me busy and from being lazy.  In other families, a Nanny can be a great thing.


I was a Nanny once, to a beautiful Italian family.  I cared for their 3 year old twin boys. I loved them each dearly and often still think of them.  They taught me so much and helped prepare me for being the Momma I am today. I hope to take my family to go visit them again someday<3



 On another note, meet the newest addition to our little family. He is the perfect fit for us. The boys love him so much!



3 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh goodness, Jonas is adorable! I've been having "puppy fever" lately instead of baby fever :)

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogpot.cm

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg!!!! So cute!!! Did you rescue him?! Such a wonderful gift for your children.

Eatlovemerry said...

This so cute!! It look like never ending mess :)

01 09 10