September 20, 2012

Cloth Diapers


So I recently have decided to switch to cloth diapers. I looked into it when Nixon was a baby but my laziness got the best of me and I've used disposable diapers ever since. I was reading on this website that said 50 million diapers are dumped at the landfill every day and they take 500 years to decompose! That's just crazy.  


Why I like the idea of using cloth

- To save on money.
- You can flush the biodegradable pads if don't want to use the cloth inserts.
- They are more breathable and are suppose to help decrease diaper rash.
- They are environmentally friendly.
- They snap in the back so your child can't take them off like a diaper (a daily occurrence at my house)
- And last but not least lets face it, they just look so cute on your babies bum!

There are so many differnt brands, I had the hardest time choosing one. But I decided to go with gdiapers, I found them at Harmons. I'll list more brands below for those who are interested in going cloth.






If you are a cloth diaper user I would love to hear from you and get some feed back!
Taylidesign@gmail.com


I had to share this video because these babies are seriously the cutest.











No comments:

01 09 10