Here's how to make them.
1. I used a jersey fabric and stenciled on them with fabric paint.
2. To make the stencil, I drew the shapes on a piece of paper, cut them out then traced it onto the fabric.
3. Next I traced over the pencil with Tulip fabric paint.
4. Let the paint dry for at least 4 hours.
5. Then I sewed them together. I used this tutorial on how to sew them.
The only things I did different is made them skinnier, used elastic instead of string for the waist, and added a different color of fabric at the ends. Pretty cute and easy!
*Tip: If you use jersey fabric, be sure to also use a stretchy thread. Trust me on this one.