March 26, 2013

Baby Girl




 
So we finally settled on a name for baby girl. We have been deciding between two different names ever since we found out we were having a girl. 
I kept going back and forth between the two. 
But we ended up choosing the one we did because, well here's the long story short.
Evan served an LDS mission in Independence Missouri. He loved it out there.
He and his mission companion baptized a family and one of the little girls name was Gibson. She had big blue eyes and bright blonde hair. Ever since then, Ev has loved the name and wanted to name his daughter Gibson.
When we were on our honeymoon in Hawaii, he had a dream that we had a little girl with big blue eyes and bright blonde hair. 
So when we found out we were pregnant with our first, 6 months later... we thought for sure it was going to be a girl and we were going to name her Gibson. 
But of course it wasn't a girl, it was our sweet little Nixon boy.  And then when Nix was 5 months old we found out we were pregnant with our next (What?!)... I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. But nope, wrong again, it was our charming little Jovi. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I thought I wanted a girl first but I am soo soo glad that I had my two sweet boys first so they could be the protectors and big brothers to our sweet little girl,
Gibson Jade Stowers

xoXox

1 comment:

k nelle said...

so pretty, I love the name gibson jade! (also your family pics are so cute!) miss you guys! i'm excited for you and your little girl with bright blue eyes and blond hair (if she doesn't, does that mean you'll have another... ;) haha)

01 09 10