September 26, 2013

Gibby Lou



My Thoughts.

Gibby is already 2 1/2 months old.
It makes me kind of sad to think how fast she's already growing.
I want her to be my little baby forever!
My little baby that snuggles up on my chest and falls asleep.
My little baby I can rock in my arms when shes getting tired and fussy.
My little baby I can smooch on all day long.
But at the same time I'm excited for her to get older.
I'm excited to have a daughter.
A little mini me.
But I'm trying to enjoy now.
I love every stage from smiling to giggling to rolling over.
It all happens so fast. So I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
It's so easy to always be looking to the future.
But I don't want to focus so much on the future because before I know it she will be having babies of her own.
I really feel so lucky to be her Mama.
She wakes up every morning with a huge smile on her face.
It makes my day.
She makes my world.
Her and her Brothers make me feel so complete.
I have such a great life and thank God for it everyday.
Life is bliss.

xoXox

No comments:

01 09 10