December 8, 2011

Be your own Tailor


Call us crazy... call us smart...
But we sew in our own clothes to make them fit better.  I'm sure a lot of you do or have done this too.

Often times, Evan and I find an awesome find that is too big for us.  So we bring it home to our kitchen table and sew it in.    Last week Evan found this awesome 80's XXL stripped shirt.  I'm not kidding we both could have fit in this shirt at the same time.   He sewed it in about 3 inches on both sides and now it fits great!  I wish I would have gotten before pictures of it.. but I didn't think about it.  

Here are some before and afters of our great finds.

       
         Evan felt pretty dumb modeling his shirts.  Thanks for taking one for the home team babe;)




All you do is..
1. turn the shirt inside out.
2. Fold up the bottom of the shirt if it's too long.
3. Sew up the sides.
4. Then cut off the edges.








I'm excited about to tomorrows post!!!!  

We would love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

01 09 10