July 13, 2012

A Rainy Kind of Day

We live in the desert where it hardly ever rains. I'm kind of sad about that because I absolutely love the rain.  Weird I know.  Most people find it depressing but I love it.  Last night we got a really good rainstorm!  It poured buckets and smelled heavenly.  We sat out on the porch with the boys and watched the rain while Evan serenaded us with some "I love a rainy night" by Eddie Rabbitt.  We spent most of the evening out there until the thunder got so loud it shook the house! (causing Jovi's fingernail to dig right into my neck) So we all ran inside and finished the evening on the couch watching Tangled until it was time to put the boys to bed.



My little skinny mini playing in the rain.




Activities for a rainy day.





1 comment:

renae said...

at least you have rain... we don't, dry too dry here. utah is a dessert. where are you? your blog is nice. i really like it.

01 09 10